[chirp_users] BaoFeng UV-82C Problems

Todd Bloomingdale
Fri Apr 22 00:58:39 PDT 2016

Hi Dan,

82C won't show by itself.
 It is integrated with the 82 in chirp. You first read from the 82C using
the 82 on chirp. and then make your changes/freqs. In the advanced setting
tab down at the bottom is your 2 options of locking the radio into memory
mode and option of making your dual ptt into a single ptt. These 2 options
make the radio conform to true Part 90 of the radio. That is the only 2
differences between the 82 and the 82C. Hope this helps explain.

Todd Bloomingdale​-KC9LOX​

Tomah, WI