[chirp_users] News about the Chirp development in the next spin.

John LaMartina ☀
Thu Apr 14 13:11:57 PDT 2016

Pavel,
This may be part of the confusion. The Juentai site says:

General specification:
Frequency range
VHF:136~174MHz
245~245.9875MHz  (220~260MHz)
UHF:400~490MHz

I believe that's 220-260 RX and 245-246 TX,
Not the 220-225 US ham band.

John
Http://www.miklor.com