[chirp_users] News about the Chirp development in the next spin.

Pavel Milanes (CO7WT)
Thu Apr 14 13:43:40 PDT 2016

Yes, I do think you have it right about the new JT-6188 Plus, thanks for
the clarification.

Remember I'm a native Spanish speaking and English can play some tricks
to me some times, nevertheless we want to support the JT-6188 Plus also.

73