[chirp_users] Clean BF-F9+TP Image Required

Douglas Yates
Sat Sep 26 06:15:55 PDT 2015

Yes, I'm using the latest daily build (20150814). I can see from
trawling the bug list that using the wrong build is a common problem.

I did try to follow the recovery instructions, but when I go to the
link in step 2, I can't find a factory image for my radio. There is
one called N5R3401(141113N)(factory).img, but if I try to upload that
one I get an incompatibility error saying "... firmware version of
the image (N5R3401F8HP-1 ) does not match that of the radio
(N5R3401BFP3-25)".

Douglas Yates
M6FQI