[chirp_users] Clean BF-F9+TP Image Required

Jim Unroe
Sat Sep 26 05:58:37 PDT 2015

On Sat, Sep 26, 2015 at 8:11 AM, Douglas Yates
<chirp.danplanet.com at douglasyates.net> wrote:
> Hi all
>
> I have a Pofung BF-F9+TP which I am having problems with. I can't access
> the local repeater even though the rig seems to be set up correctly.
> It's transmitting on the correct input frequency, but it won't open the
> repeater, even though it's on the same settings as my UV-5R which works
> just fine.
>
> I suspect I may have got something wrong during programming and, like
> an idiot, I forgot to get a nice clean copy of the software when it
> first arrived.
>
> Does anyone have a known-good image for firmware N5R3401 - BFP3-25,
> preferably one that is known to work with a repeater?
>

> Douglas Yates

Hi Douglas,

Are you are using the latest CHIRP daily build? If you used an older
version of CHIRP to upload an incompatible CHIRP Radio Image into your
BF-F9+TP, the radio will no longer operate normally. Follow these
instructions to restore it to normal operaton:

http://www.miklor.com/uv5r/UV5R-Recovery.php#N5R

If not, then use the link in step (2) to get the "factory" CHIRP Radio
Image that you are looking for.