[chirp_users] TYT 9800 / chirp driver

Al Jones
Tue Sep 15 16:58:33 PDT 2015

To avoid any confusion, *I* am working with Windows 10 ... not sure why the
discussion of Mac came up.

If you've used either TYT's program with their cable -or- Chirp with the TYT
cable, would you mind letting me know the driver (name and URL would be
nice) that you've used.

//al

KG5HEJ

  _____

From: chirp_users-bounces at intrepid.danplanet.com
[mailto:chirp_users-bounces at intrepid.danplanet.com] On Behalf Of Kent
Garliepp
Sent: Tuesday, September 15, 2015 18:23
To: Discussion of CHIRP
Subject: Re: [chirp_users] TYT 9800 / chirp driver

Sorry, I only do Windows and Linux. I keep forgetting about Mac.
Kent
AF7QO

On Sep 15, 2015 4:17 PM, "Craig Ryan" <cryan2820 at ca.rr.com> wrote:

RT Systems seems to only do Windows, not Mac.

On Sep 15, 2015, at 3:53 PM, Kent Garliepp <kent.garliepp at gmail.com> wrote:

I had the same problem, tried multiple USB ports on two computers, 2 op
systems, and all the drivers I could find. Finally purchased a cable and
software from RT Systems. Worked fine. I haven't tried the new cable with
Chirp.
Kent
AF7QO