[chirp_users] An error has occurred. Image not supported by radio:

Jim Unroe
Sat Sep 12 18:12:00 PDT 2015

On Sat, Sep 12, 2015 at 8:55 PM, Tom <tom at mediapage.com> wrote:
> Why did you download the image of the second radio????? I have two Boafeng
> radios. I programmed the first one they way I wanted both to be. Saved the
> file. Then I just uploaded that file to the second radio and it works
> perfectly.
>
> Tom

Tom,

You can only do what you are doing if the firmware versions and a
couple of other things exactly match. Debra's radio #1 has an invalid
memory and wouldn't upload into either of the other 2 radios. This was
a good thing or she would have had 3 goofed up radios.

Everyone should download from each new radio that the get and save it
to a file as a back to never be edited.