[chirp_users] An error has occurred. Image not supported by radio:

Jim Unroe
Sat Sep 12 18:06:22 PDT 2015

Debra,

Yes. The squelch settings were changed in radio #1.

All three radios have the same N5R340A firmware. You should be able to
able to upload an image from any one of them to any one of the others.

The reason you can't (and it is a good thing you can't) is because
someone has uploaded and image from a radio with BFB firmware into
radio #1. It probably doesn't receive signal without pressing the
[MONI] button. You definitely do not want to upload BAO1.img into
radio #2 or radio #3.

You need to follow the procedure in the link below and upload either
BAO2.img or BAO3.img (they are both identical) into radio #1.

http://www.miklor.com/uv5r/UV5R-Recovery.php#N5R

Once radio #1 if fixed, be sure to upgrade back to the latest CHIRP daily build.

Jim KC9HI