[chirp_users] An error has occurred. Image not supported by radio:

Tom
Sat Sep 12 17:55:05 PDT 2015

Why did you download the image of the second radio????? I have two Boafeng radios. I programmed the first one they way I wanted both to be. Saved the file. Then I just uploaded that file to the second radio and it works perfectly.

Tom