[chirp_users] An error has occurred. Image not supported by radio:

Jardy
Sat Sep 12 17:00:32 PDT 2015

ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS read each radio first, even if you think they are the same. Also use just the latest daily build.

Jardy Dawson WA7JRD
Nobody really cares what device you are using, as long as YOU like it!