[chirp_users] Firmware error

tcheek at frontier.com
Mon Sep 7 12:49:52 PDT 2015

New Baofeng uv-5r out of box, purchased Saturday 9/6 at hamfest from vendor. Installed chirp 4.1 and downloaded driver prolific, 7/31/2007, version 3.2.0.0. Device manager tells me it is working correctly. I can download from the radio and add the NOAA bands into the software. When I attempt to upload I receive an ERROR of unsupported firmware N5R3409BFP3-25.
I previously installed chirp daily build for 8/15/2015 and got an error of wrong model selection of radio, there was only one uv-5r to choose from.
Running windows 7 professional
Any help will be appreciated. Terry CheekPastorCalvary Missionary Baptist Churchsermonaudio.com/pastorterry