[chirp_users] Wouxon kv6d

Jim Unroe
Mon Sep 7 14:47:47 PDT 2015

On Mon, Sep 7, 2015 at 3:11 PM, Mark Cameron <bizmarkc at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Good Day,
>
> I have two models of Wouxon; the 2d and 6d. I am able to upload from both
> radios without any problems. I can download to the 2d with no problems
> either. The problem I am having is when I try to upload to the 6d, the pull
> down menus for radio selection is greyed out and is on the 1d. (not a
> problem with downloading to the 2d).
>
> How do I un-grey the selection box so I can upload to the 6d?
>

> Sincerely, Mark Cameron

Mark,

Which version of CHIRP are you using? I just used the latest daily
build with my KG-UV6D and after downloading from the radio, trying to
upload the data back results in the Vendor and Model selections being
greyed out (as they should) with the correct vendor and model showing.
I also loaded a save .img file and that looks as it should.

If updating to the latest daily build does not correct this, would you
email the .img file from your KG-UV6D to me so I can take a look at
it?