[chirp_users] UV5RE+ N5R-213 bug? Dual watch w no priority. Set to slot A, gets RX in slot B reverts to A to TX

Jardy
Mon Sep 7 06:29:46 PDT 2015

If I have 'slot A' active, I don't want my radio to make slot B active just because there was activity there. If I want to talk to someone on B, I want to manually change to B. Yes, you must pay attention to what is going on, but if I am not part of the other conversation, I don't want to key up on it accidentally if I want to talk to someone on A.   This would be a problem for me having the radio automatically switching sides as active just because it hears something on the other bank.

Jardy Dawson WA7JRD
Nobody really cares what device you are using, as long as YOU like it!