[chirp_users] CHIRP with Linux Mint / Linux Zorin

Jim
Thu Oct 1 17:26:47 PDT 2015

In the case of Zorin OS, install gnome-system-tools and in the manage groups section add your user name to the " dial out " permissions.

As for Linux Mint , open the System Settings scroll to the bottom under Administration then tap on Users and Groups. The click on Your user name.  Look to the right bottom side of the pane and double click the groups list and add dial out.

Sent from Jim Holt's iPad