[chirp_users] FTM-350AR - Chirp

Aubrey Turner
Sun Nov 15 19:01:57 PST 2015

I've had good luck using cables from Valley Enterprises for my FTM-350
(and several other Yaesu mobiles).  Although I have not used it with
CHIRP at this point (I used FTB350 from G4HFQ in the past). My FTM-350
is currently in a box as I traded the vehicle it was in and have not yet
installed it in the new one, so I can't really test it with CHIRP at the
moment to see how well it works.

Here's a link to the cable on Amazon:
-
http://www.amazon.com/Programming-FTM-350-Chipset-Supports-Windows/dp/B004SUTO2S

It's a bit pricy as compared to the eBay cables, but having a genuine
FTDI chipset is worth the extra cost to avoid all the issues with
Prolific drivers.

--Aubrey, K5ACT