[chirp_users] FTM-350AR - Chirp

chirp at son4r.com
Sun Nov 15 17:22:47 PST 2015

I'm aware of their product. I'm hoping to avoid spending the money on it if I don't have to, but not opposed to buying their cable and software as a last resort. I'd ideally like to try and get this working with Chirp.

I also read that the RT cable does not work with chirp. Anyone else able to weigh in on this?

Regards,

Michael Stants

kc6iih via chirp_users <chirp_users at intrepid.danplanet.com> wrote ..