[chirp_users] FTM-350AR - Chirp

chirp at son4r.com
Sun Nov 15 19:10:38 PST 2015

Aubrey,

Thats fantastic. I'm going to do some testing with the friend who sold me the radio. He said he was able to use chirp to program it so we're gonna try with his laptop to see if we can find the issue and try and rule some things out.

Thanks for all the suggestions guys!

Regards,

Michael Stants
Network Operations Center