[chirp_users] FTM-350AR - Chirp

kc6iih
Sun Nov 15 15:09:26 PST 2015

Check
www.rtsystems.com

Their products have never failed to WORK for me.

JOCK  KC6IIH
Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Tab®|PRO

-------- Original message --------
From: Jardy Dawson via chirp_users <chirp_users at intrepid.danplanet.com>
Date:11/15/2015  3:01 PM  (GMT-08:00)
To: Discussion of CHIRP <chirp_users at intrepid.danplanet.com>
Subject: Re: [chirp_users] FTM-350AR - Chirp

For USB cables, try ebay.

Jardy Dawson
WA7JRD Ham Radio

Message relayed through SETI (Search for Extra-Terrestrial Intelligence, although no terrestrial intelligence has been found yet, either)

On Nov 15, 2015, at 13:57, chirp at son4r.com wrote:

Mike

Thanks for the reply. The cable i received with the radio. It was bought second hand and came with everything but the usb to serial adapter which i already had for other devices.

If there is a straight usb cable that would be awesome. If you know of one a link would be wonderful.

I assumed chirp would setup the speed and parity for me. If i am mistaken then what settings do i need and where can i find them. I did not happen across them in the radio manual.

Regards

Michael Stants