[chirp_users] Tyt Th-9000d import csv turn off TX

James Jalbert
Tue Nov 10 13:10:03 PST 2015

I just got my hands on a th 900d 144 radio. I have hooked it up and
programed it with local repeaters and frequencies no problem. Now what I am
trying to do is import some local public service frequencies, but have the
transmit turned off on these channels. I have done this with CHIRP on a
baofeng handheld using the option of off in duplex, but that does not work
with the th 9000d. Does anyone know of a way in the csv to disable transmit
on certain channels for the th 9000d? Thanks for you help

James Jalbert
KC1ECV