[chirp_users] Freq entry

Jim Unroe
Thu Nov 5 15:54:11 PST 2015

On Thu, Nov 5, 2015 at 12:13 PM, Gary Runningbear
<runningbear2000 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Just found another problem. I enter a frequency a ct tone and an offset and
> save to a channel. This is in the VFO of Courts. then I go to channel mode
> and pull up that channel and find that the CT tone and the offset have not
> carried over. It is acting like a simplex frequency. did I do something
> wrong or miss something?

These radios don't use "offsets" in their memory channels. So there
are none to "carry over".

CHIRP allows you to enter the channel data using RX frequency, shift
direction and frequency offset, but it converts it to RX frequency and
TX frequency and send that to the radio because that is what the radio
requires.

http://www.miklor.com/COM/UV_MenuDef.php