[chirp_users] Freq entry

David Buss
Thu Nov 5 09:18:09 PST 2015

If you program a frequency, offset, and code into the radio with chirp and the radio is in chanel mode, it will not show that info in the menu mode. Basically for offset and codes, if you change them in menu mode it will only affect the frequency mode.

D. Buss
KD9EBR

-----Original Message-----
From: Gary Runningbear <runningbear2000 at gmail.com>
To: Discussion of CHIRP <chirp_users at intrepid.danplanet.com>
Sent: Thu, 05 Nov 2015 11:14
Subject: Re: [chirp_users] Freq entry

Just found another problem. I enter a frequency a ct tone and an offset and
save to a channel. This is in the VFO of Courts. then I go to channel mode
and pull up that channel and find that the CT tone and the offset have not
carried over. It is acting like a simplex frequency. did I do something
wrong or miss something?