[chirp_users] Freq entry

Gary Runningbear
Thu Nov 5 09:13:35 PST 2015

Just found another problem. I enter a frequency a ct tone and an offset and
save to a channel. This is in the VFO of Courts. then I go to channel mode
and pull up that channel and find that the CT tone and the offset have not
carried over. It is acting like a simplex frequency. did I do something
wrong or miss something?