[chirp_users] Import from stock config - option not available

W Paul Mills
Tue May 12 09:57:12 PDT 2015

The list of choices show that you chose 'Input from data source' instead
of 'Import from stock config'. 'Input from stock config' is the fifth
choice under 'Radio'

--
* Amateur Radio Station AC0HY                    *