[chirp_users] Import from stock config - option not available

Dale Watchorn
Tue May 12 10:44:29 PDT 2015

i'm running win7 with chirp 0.4.1. i program the freq in and go to put them in a bf-f9v2+. then i get an error - unsupported firmware version n5r 3401bfp3-25xx. can someone put me on the right path?dale