[chirp_users] Import from stock config - option not available

Rich Carlson
Tue May 12 05:19:41 PDT 2015

Thanks Jim.

Sorry I didn't clarify this earlier. I am running on a Mac and I downloaded and used the daily build from yesterday.

Thoughts?

Rich

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

From:"Jim Unroe" <rock.unroe at gmail.com>
Date:Tue, May 12, 2015 at 3:42 AM
Subject:Re: [chirp_users] Import from stock config - option not available

On Mon, May 11, 2015 at 10:18 PM, Rich Carlson <astrofan15 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Evening,
>
> I'm trying to find the "Import from stock config" functionality in CHIRP and
> I don't see it anywhere.  The only 4 choices I have are:
>
> Radioreference.com
> RepeaterBook
> przemienniki.net
> RFinder
>
> The CHIRP FAQ page indicates "These are canned frequency plans, some of
> which are built into chirp."
>
> Where do I find this "Import from stock config" functionality?
>
> Please advise.

Rich,

My guess is that you are running Linux and have installed CHIRP from
one of the default repositories. I had to fall all the back to CHIRP
v0.1.12 to not have the ability to "Import from stock config". So you
must have CHIRP v0.1.12 or older installed.

The latest CHIRP stable build is v0.4.1. Since it is a year old, it is
recommended that you install and use the latest daily build. See the
download page.

http://chirp.danplanet.com/projects/chirp/wiki/Download