[chirp_users] New Daily Build

Build System
Tue Mar 10 00:07:22 PDT 2015

Greetings,

A new daily build of CHIRP is available.  This includes changes made
directly to the tree yesterday, and may include additional features,
bug fixes, and/or bugs.  If you are interested in trying it, grab it
from the following location:

  http://trac.chirp.danplanet.com/chirp_daily/daily-20150310

A list of the changes included in this build (since the last daily)
follows:

Changes for Build #335
[Marco Filippi <iz3gme.marco at gmail.com>] [THD7] Fix settings support - some more

In the ui all settings must be inside a group, I moved all settings that I put
in top with last patch to a new group named Main

Fix #2401

[Marco Filippi <iz3gme.marco at gmail.com>] [THD7] Fix settings support

 Even though I cannot test it the bug, introduced with r1594, is pretty obvious

 Fix #2401

[Marco Filippi <iz3gme.marco at gmail.com>] [kenwood_live module] Remove unnecessary duplicated function

There was a duplicated function definition, I removed both as they are old test
functions

Seen while working on #2401

[Zachary T Welch <zach at mandolincreekfarm.com>] README.chirpc: new file (#2343)

This patch adds a new README.chirpc file, providing some basic recipies
for accomplishing tasks using the renovated CLI.

[Zachary T Welch <zach at mandolincreekfarm.com>] chirpc: add --copy-mem option (#2343)

This patch adds an option that permits copying a memory channel.

[Zachary T Welch <zach at mandolincreekfarm.com>] chirpc: add --clear-mem option (#2343)

This patch gives the CLI the means of clearing a memory channel.

[Zachary T Welch <zach at mandolincreekfarm.com>] chirpc: make mem options more robust (#2343)

This patch makes the memory options more robust to a bad memory number
argument and some other exceptions.  It also fixes a bug that prevented
setting an empty channel.  Finally, it avoids overwriting the image file
when performaning a memory query.

[Zachary T Welch <zach at mandolincreekfarm.com>] chirpc: add --list-mem (#2343)

This patch allows the CLI to print out the entire list of memories.
If --verbose is given, it displays empty slots too; otherwise, only
non-empty memories are displayed.

[Zachary T Welch <zach at mandolincreekfarm.com>] chirpc: add --list-settings (#2343)

This patch allows the CLI to print out the radio's current settings.

[Zachary T Welch <zach at mandolincreekfarm.com>] Improve settings strigification (#2343)

This patch allows a RadioSettings object to be strigified.  It also
cleans up the string representation of RadioSettingGroup objects.

[Zachary T Welch <zach at mandolincreekfarm.com>] chirpc: add memory option group (#2343)

This patch groups the memory/channel modification options into an
argument group, making the --help text easier to digest.  It also
eliminates redundant arguments to the relevant add_argument calls,
since those lines are being touched anyway.

[Zach Welch <zach at mandolincreekfarm.com>] Improve CLI download/upload (#2343)

This patch adds much-needed checks in the CLI, allowing an unwitting
user to stumble their way toward a working set of options that permits
downloading/uploading an image from/to a radio.