[chirp_users] Problems programming a BaoFeng BF-888

Jim McCorison
Fri Mar 6 17:59:20 PST 2015

Joe,

Make certain the the programming cable is inserted completely into the radio. Some radios, including BaoFengs, have problems with the cable not seating completely into the socket. Make sure it is pressed firmly into place.

Cheers,
Jim

---
Jim McCorison