[chirp_users] Chirp will not load any info on Beofeng UV 82L

Northeastcourier at aol.com
Wed Mar 4 16:46:31 PST 2015

Jim

Thank you. Your last solution with clicking on properties allowed me to
enter the frequencies and tones. But now all the channels can only be accessed
 in the B (lower) bank of channels. When I press the EXIT/AB button it will
not  lock on the A (upper) bank. So it looks like I somehow disabled the
dual watch  function. Could this have been something I did in Chirp? Thanks
again.

Glenn

In a message dated 3/4/2015 6:15:37 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
rock.unroe at gmail.com writes:

On Wed,  Mar 4, 2015 at 4:57 PM,  <Northeastcourier at aol.com> wrote:
>  Hello,
>
> Chirp opens and downloads from a Beofeng UV 82L, but  when I try to enter
any
> info in any field (frequency, tone, name, etc  ) the previous entry
reverts
> back to whatever was originally there.  Can anyone help with this problem.
> There is also a frequency that  keeps appearing ( 146.010, I think, when
the
> newly programmed one  disappears ). Had no problem when I originally
> programmed this radio  last month. Thank you.
>
> Glenn

When you key something  into a field or make a selection from a
drop-down menu, you need to press  enter or click on another cell to
make it "stick". A quick way to make sure  that a new entry or setting
selection has been made fully is to click the  [Refresh] button. If it
doesn't stay, you didn't press enter or click onto  another cell to
complete the change.

Another way, and it may be  simpler for some is to click on the memory
row that you want to edit, the  choose "Properties" from the drop-down
menu that appears. Then change the  settings as required and click the
[OK] button to accept the  changes.

Jim  KC9HI
chirp_users  mailing  list
chirp_users at intrepid.danplanet.com