[chirp_users] Problems with Windows 8.1

Jardy Dawson
Wed Jul 22 18:24:16 PDT 2015

Are you running this as Administrator on your computer?  I have other programs using APRS not work on our Search and Rescue team computers because the person that set up the computers had us signing in as a different user.  As soon as we said run as Admin, it worked.  www.dmapper.com.

Jardy Dawson
WA7JRD Ham Radio

Message relayed through SETI (Search for Extra-Terrestrial Intelligence, although no terrestrial intelligence has been found yet, either)