[chirp_users] Bug #2155 - Uv-5r not receiving but will transmitt

Galen Thurber
Thu Jan 29 04:22:27 PST 2015

you included your password in the email,
you should can that ASAP

On Wed, Jan 28, 2015 at 11:59 PM, Lawrence Stewart <lstew452 at optonline.net>
wrote:

> This not fixed. I tried all those steps suggested and it did not work. The
> radio was  fine until I loaded my old file with chrip onto the new Uv-5r.
> Then receive got muted.
>
> I tried the factory image and leaving the beep on. Nothing works. I am
> upset
> because it looks like  the radio is  ruined.
>
> 73  KA2HJH,
>
> Sincerely,
>
> Larry Stewart
> Splitrock ARA
> Webmaster
> 862-324-6232

I've been on-line since late 1992
My computer recommendations: Puppy Linux operating system, passwordsafe,
truecrypt (private storage for hard drive/flash sticks), Pidgin Internet
Messenger, tor anonymous browsing bundle.
My information recommendations: antiwar.com therealnews.com alternet.org
quackwatch.com
Please join my boycott of: Eastlink, Facebook,Yahoo!, Microsoft