[chirp_users] Baofeng cable

Rick Osgood
Sun Jan 25 07:22:57 PST 2015

Bill,

Thanks for the reply. I only have the one cable. I am in Key Largo Florida
and the place I bought the cable from is up in Ft. Lauderdale (75 miles)
away. I may call him to see if he will send a replacement. I have tried
this on multiple pc's so am fairly convinced it's the cable.

Rick

Rick Osgood
411 Walnut Street #9722
Green Cove Springs, FL 34023