[chirp_users] Problem configured Sainsonic APR510 APRS with latest daily chirp

Tom Hayward
Sun Dec 13 10:41:58 PST 2015

Only one version of the AP510 firmware is supported by Chirp, and at this
point that version is a few behind. I'd recommend updating your AP510 to
the latest firmware and using the manufacturer's software to configure it.

Here's a link to the firmware:

If you're not a member there, I'd recommend joining. Lots of things about
the AP510 are not easily discoverable, and they're all discussed at that
group.

Tom KD7LXL