[chirp_users] Tablet/smartphone programming possibilities

Rich Lomax
Sat Dec 5 17:31:15 PST 2015

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Sat, Dec 5, 2015 at 20:24, Rich Lomax<n3jcp at yahoo.com> wrote:   I am the happy owner of a new Baofeng UV-82HP, and have a question. Has anyone thought of creating a version of chirp that could allow radios to be programmed with a tablet or smartphone using Android or the apple system ? I ask because I use an android tablet for almost all my online actions, and thought this would be nice if you needed to set up radios in the field, or under less than ideal conditions.Thanks for your time and thoughts.Rich, n3jcp

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android