[chirp_users] Tablet/smartphone programming possibilities

Gary Runningbear
Sat Dec 5 20:30:47 PST 2015

Rick, I asked this very question a number of weeks ago and to make a long
story short it is not likely it will ever be done in android. my cure, I
went and bought a Windows tablet running Windows 10. problem solved. at
least it was for me. hope this helps sorry for the bad news.