[chirp_users] Yaesu VX-5r Uploading Issue

Jardy Dawson
Thu Dec 3 14:15:42 PST 2015

Try the VX-5 Commander software at www.kc8unj.com. It is free like CHIRP, although both take donations.  His programs are very good.  If one way does not work, he might have an 'alternate write' method, as he does for some other Yaesu products.  He covers several Yaesu handhelds and some Wouxun, also.

Jardy Dawson
WA7JRD Ham Radio

Message relayed through SETI (Search for Extra-Terrestrial Intelligence, although no terrestrial intelligence has been found yet, either)