[chirp_users] Yaesu VX-5r Uploading Issue

Dave ve3wej
Thu Dec 3 12:20:59 PST 2015

I am actually having the same issue ( pc version)   I can download from
radio no issue,  but then editing , and save file ( only as csv file).  but
no time does it ever let me select the upload to radio option, as it is
grayed out

Dave Garber
VE3WEJ / VE3IE