[chirp_users] Yaesu FT60 connection problem

Joe abrahamson
Sun Apr 5 07:29:19 PDT 2015

I went through the same thing a while ago and was not able to get Chirp to
talk with my FT60.

Finally did the dance of pushing this button and so on and finally got the
ZT-V68 software that came with my programming cable to work but it was not
easy.

Feel that now that I know the sequence needed to get the FT-60 to work that
the Chirp might work but without the proper sequence doubt it.

Joe A