[chirp_users] Yaesu FT60 connection problem

James Baughn
Sun Apr 5 04:48:03 PDT 2015

I am using the cable from RT Systems to attach my FT60R to the system.
When the cable is connected, Port /dev/ttyUSB0 is displayed. If the
cable is not connected, no port is displayed in the radio box.
However, using the method for which the  RT System windows program uses,
I get a time out on the Download procedure.
The method used is turn the FT60R on holding  the [Moni/TCall] key. The
dial is rotated to CLONE. The [FW] key is pressed so CLONE blinks and
comes back. The OK button is selected and the transfer should take place.

Any ideas?

Jim