[chirp_users] New user; CHIRP does not start on my MBP

Jerald Josephs
Mon May 19 16:53:34 PDT 2014

Thank-you for the prompt response.

What is the difference between the KK7DS distribution of the Python runtime
vs. installing Python 2.7.5 (or 2.7.6 that is now available) from python.org?
I already had installed both 2.7.5 and 3.3 from python.org, which obviously
is not in the path that Chirp is looking in.

​'m just wondering about how many instances of Python I'm going to end up
on my system.

Best regards,
Jerald​