[chirp_users] New user; CHIRP does not start on my MBP

W Paul Mills
Mon May 19 07:43:46 PDT 2014

On 05/19/2014 09:12 AM, Jerald Josephs wrote:
> Pete, Thank-you for the input. I think that you can appreciate that
> I was trying to solve a problem by going to the CLI, instead of
> trying to circumvent the normal method of starting an app on a
> Mac.
>
> Where on danplanet.com <http://danplanet.com> is the information
> that the Python runtime is required. I obviously missed that.--

<http://chirp.danplanet.com/projects/chirp/wiki/Download>
See Notes 3 at bottom of page.

* Amateur Radio Station AC0HY                    *
* W. Paul Mills         SN807                    *
* Assistant EC Alpha-1 ARES Shawnee/Wabunsee, KS *
* President Kaw Valley Amateur Radio Club        *