[chirp_users] New user; CHIRP does not start on my MBP

Jerald Josephs
Mon May 19 07:12:15 PDT 2014

Pete,
Thank-you for the input. I think that you can appreciate that I was trying to solve a problem by going to the CLI, instead of trying to circumvent the normal method of starting an app on a Mac.

Where on danplanet.com is the information that the Python runtime is required. I obviously missed that.

Jerald Josephs
(This is a mobile device email)