[chirp_users] Problems loading Baofeng UV-5R

N5PLW - Clif
Fri May 16 11:24:16 PDT 2014

Hello,

I am trying to load 18 Baofeng Radios and I am having a very hard time.

Currently, I have tried both the Live disk and the program on the pc hard drive.  I am getting the message that the “radio is not responding”.

Also, the drop down options under the “Radio” tab, the option to write to the radio is grayed out...so even if I could connect to the radio, it does not allow me to write.

Running Windows 7 home edition.

Any other information you may need please let me know....

N5PLW – Clif