[chirp_users] Problems loading Baofeng UV-5R

John LaMartina
Fri May 16 13:24:32 PDT 2014

Clif,
Check http://www.miklor.com/UV5R
and follow the link to Common Error Messages at the bottom.
The problem appears to be the cable or drivers.
Correct drivers for win7 can be found at the Miklor Drivers Page. You need Prolific 3.2.0.0
http://www.miklor.com/COM/UV_Drivers.php

Let us know the result.

John K3NXU
http://www.miklor.com