[chirp_users] Need info on Motorola XTN XU2600 radio

Tom ND5Y
Sat May 3 08:05:58 PDT 2014

You may want to read Part 2 and Part 90 of the FCC Rules and Regulations.
They can be found on the Electronic Code of Federal Regulations web site at:
http://www.ecfr.gov/cgi-bin/text-idx?&tpl=/ecfrbrowse/Title47/47cfr2_main_02.tpl
http://www.ecfr.gov/cgi-bin/text-idx?tpl=/ecfrbrowse/Title47/47cfr90_main_02.tpl

Part 2 is the general rules for all services and Part 90 is the Private
Land Mobile Radio Services rules.

90.427 says "...no person shall program into a transmitter frequencies
for which the licensee using the transmitter is not authorized."

Tom