[chirp_users] file damaged or incomplete

Dan Smith
Wed Mar 26 10:09:55 PDT 2014

> You see this error because Dan has not paid Apple to become an
> official registered developer and signed his releases. You have OS X
> configured to only allow signed apps from official developers to run.

Okay, I thought it might have been because the OSX build was actually
built incorrectly as a daily. I would have hoped that not having a
signature would generate a more relevant error message.

> In your System Preferences, go to Security & Privacy, General tab.
> Click the lock, then choose Allow apps downloaded from: Anywhere.
>
> It's working fine here on OS X 10.9.2.

If that's really the problem, then we probably need a big fat warning on
the download page...

--Dan