[chirp_users] file damaged or incomplete

Tom Hayward
Wed Mar 26 09:57:50 PDT 2014

On Wed, Mar 26, 2014 at 7:13 AM, eric oyen <eric.oyen at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello again,
> Other issue I found was with the stable version download of 0.4.0 was in OS X. attempting to run the app gives a system UI error "the file is either incomplete or damaged". so, basically, it won't run on my OS X Lion installation. I wanted to see if the interface worked there.

You see this error because Dan has not paid Apple to become an
official registered developer and signed his releases. You have OS X
configured to only allow signed apps from official developers to run.

In your System Preferences, go to Security & Privacy, General tab.
Click the lock, then choose Allow apps downloaded from: Anywhere.

It's working fine here on OS X 10.9.2.

Tom KD7LXL