[chirp_users] Fwd: Re: Linux My CHIRP Protests

David J. Ring, Jr.
Wed Jun 25 12:02:03 PDT 2014

Hello Dan,

I had this working a few days ago before I upgraded!

Here is what I get:

$ python2
Python 2.7.7 (default, Jun  3 2014, 01:48:00)
[GCC 4.9.0 20140521 (prerelease)] on linux2
>>> import pygtk
Traceback (most recent call last):
   File "<stdin>", line 1, in <module>
ImportError: No module named pygtk