[chirp_users] Odd splits....

Forrest
Thu Jun 12 20:36:21 PDT 2014

Thanks, John.  I’ve done all that, and successfully programmed the radio using it, BUT, the changes are not maintained when I save and then reload the image file OR when I download directly from the radio.  Every single time I want to do anything to the file I have to manually re-do the channels that have non-standard splits.  Can’t for the life of me see anything I’m doing wrong, especially since it will program the radio once correctly.  Thankfully I only have 3-4 channels that need that type of programming, but still, there seems to be something wrong.

Regards,
Forrest