[chirp_users] Odd splits....

Forrest
Thu Jun 12 20:41:19 PDT 2014

Upon further review, maybe this is the answer, in that CHIRP, for whatever reason, knowingly does not display the correct freq after it ‘computes’ it?

From the tutorial,

Channel 74 is the same as channel 73 except the transmit frequency is used instead of an offset.
     To accomplish this, Duplex must be set to "split" and Offset will contain the TX frequency.
     Once the file is saved, CHIRP computes the values and updates it to look identical to channel 73.

???
Forrest