[chirp_users] Tone Settings TX, RX (TSQL & DCL) discussion

Dr. Whit Woodard
Tue Jul 22 16:22:09 PDT 2014

Yes Jim, I did miss that.  Wow what a difference.  I just finished making a form to keep track of my input to the template and now I can simplify it considerably.  Thanks a million.  May I presume that if for any reason I have a setting that requires one of the hidden columns it will re=appear?  This software gets better and better.  What a wonderful help it is and how generous of those who devised it.  Many, many thanks.

73
Whit
k3wb